EPIPHONE LES PAUL MODERN FIGURED Electric Guitar in Caribbean Blue Fade
EPIPHONE LES PAUL MODERN FIGURED
Or 4 interest-free payments of $335.55 with Learn more.
Epiphone's new Les Paul Modern Figured from the "Inspired by Gibson Collection" brings a new look and sound to the world's greatest electric guitar. Featuring a weight relief Mahogany body with a beautiful figured top, ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, phase switching, and a treble bleed circuit. Plus, Grover® Locking Rotomatic tuners with Tulip Buttons with an 18:1 ratio, Graph Tech® nut, and an Ebony fingerboard.
• Finishes: Caribbean Blue Fade, Caffe Latte Fade, Magma Orange Fade
• Body: Mahogany
• Binding: Single Ply White
• Weight Relief: Ultra Modern
• Top: AAA Flame Maple (figured)
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: Asymetrical Slim Taper w/Contoured Heel
• Scale Length: 24.724"
• Fingerboard Material: Ebony
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Number Of Frets: 22
• Frets: Medium Jumbo
• Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
• Inlays: Les Paul Standard Trapezoid
• Hardwre Finish: Nickel
• Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
• Tailpiece: Stopbar
• Tuning Machines: Grover® Locking Rotomatic tuners with Tulip Buttons with an 18:1 ratio
• Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
• Switch Tip: Black
• Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™ humbucker w/coil-splitting
• Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™ humbucker w/coil-splitting
• Controls: 2 Volume w/coil splitting and treble bleed, 2-Tone with phase switching, Pickup Selector - 3-way Epiphone toggle
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.