EPIPHONE LES PAUL TRIBUTE PLUS 60S Electric Guitar with Case in Faded Cherry Burst
EPIPHONE LES PAUL TRIBUTE PLUS 60S
Or 4 interest-free payments of $325.68 with Learn more.
Epiphone's long friendship with innovator Les Paul dates back to the late '30s and early '40s when Les, working at night at the Epiphone factory on 14th St. in New York City, created one of the world's first solidbody electric guitars, “The Log.” Over the years, Les continued to work closely with Epiphone luthiers reviewing new product ideas and offering suggestions. Now, the Epiphone Les Paul “Tribute” Plus honors our friendship with Les by combining his classic design features with legendary Epiphone quality and value with the added feature of Gibson® USA ’57 classic humbuckers.
• Body Material mahogany
• Top Material Carved Hard maple
• Neck mahogany
• Neck Options 1960s SlimTaper™
• Neck Joint Vintage “Deep Set” glued-in
• Dimensions 24.75” scale
• Nut width 1.68”
• Fingerboard pearloid trapezoid inlays with 22 medium jumbo frets
• Fingerboard radius 12”
• Pickups Gibson USA ’57 Classic Humbucker 4-wire (neck) and Gibson USA ’57 Classic Plus Humbucker, 4-wire (bridge)
• Controls Switchcraft 3-way pickup selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone (push/pull/series parallel), Bridge Pickup Tone (push/pull/series parallel)
• Binding Fingerboard 1 ply, cream
• Bridge Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
• Hardware Nickel
• Machine Heads Grover® Locking Rotomatic 106 Series 18:1 Tuners
• Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 8.4 lbs
• Strings D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.