EPIPHONE LIMITED EDITION 1966 G-400 PRO Electric Guitar in Cherry
EPIPHONE LIMITED EDITION 1966 G-400 PRO
Or 4 interest-free payments of $177.55 with Learn more.
The Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 G-400 features a solid mahogany body with a double cutaway SG body. The guitar comes equipped with a mahogany neck in a 1960s profile, with a Rosewood fingerboard. The double cutaway allows access to all 22 frets. The 1966 PRO has a large SG-style scratch-plate.Other appointments include a LockTone Tune-o-Matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece and chrome hardware. The guitar is finished in a beautiful Arctic White with a large, black scratchplate.
• Based on a 1966 Gibson SG model
• Solid mahogany body with double cutaway
• 1960s Slim-Taper 'D'-shaped set mahogany neck
• Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets
• Double-horn, black scratchplate
• 2 x Alnico Pro humbucker pickups
• 2 x Volume controls with coil taps, 2 x Tone controls, 3-way pickup selector switch
• LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge
• LockTone Stopbar tailpiece
• Wilkinson Vintage Classics 14:1 ratio machine heads
• Nickel hardware
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.