EPIPHONE SG-SPECIAL VE Electric Guitar in Vintage Worn Cherry
EPIPHONE SG-SPECIAL VE
Or 4 interest-free payments of $97.00 with Learn more.
The new Epiphone SG-Special VE™ is a great way for new players to discover a rock classic at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Epiphone open-coil humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets and available in five beautiful Vintage Worn finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
• Finish Vintage Worn
• Body Material Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
• Neck Material Okoume
• Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
• Neck Joint Bolt On
• Scale Length 24.75"
• Headstock Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
• Frets 22 Medium Jumbo
• Truss Rod Adjustable
• Truss Rod Cover "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
• Fingerboard Radius 14"
• Fingerboard Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
• Binding None
• Nut Width 1-11/16"
• Hardware Nickel
• Machine Heads Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
• Neck Pickup Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
• Controls 3-way Pickup SelectorMaster VolumeMaster Tone
• Knobs Black "Speed" knobs
• Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece Stopbar
• Output Jack Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.