EPIPHONE SG-SPECIAL VE Electric Guitar in Vintage Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst
EPIPHONE SG-SPECIAL VE
Make 4 interest-free payments of $87.56 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The new Epiphone SG-Special VE™ is a great way for new players to discover a rock classic at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Epiphone open-coil humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets and available in five beautiful Vintage Worn finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
- • Finish Vintage Worn
- • Body Material Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- • Neck Material Okoume
- • Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- • Neck Joint Bolt On
- • Scale Length 24.75"
- • Headstock Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- • Frets 22 Medium Jumbo
- • Truss Rod Adjustable
- • Truss Rod Cover "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- • Fingerboard Radius 14"
- • Fingerboard Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- • Binding None
- • Nut Width 1-11/16"
- • Hardware Nickel
- • Machine Heads Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- • Neck Pickup Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- • Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- • Controls 3-way Pickup SelectorMaster VolumeMaster Tone
- • Knobs Black "Speed" knobs
- • Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- • Tailpiece Stopbar
- • Output Jack Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.