EPIPHONE THUNDERBIRD VINTAGE PRO Electric Bass Guitar in Ebony
EPIPHONE THUNDERBIRD VINTAGE PRO
Or 4 interest-free payments of $335.55 with Learn more.
The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Featuring new ProBucker™ Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece.
• Body Material Mahogany Body Wings
• Neck Material 7-ply; Mahogany/Walnut Laminate
• Neck Shape 1960's Rounded Bass Profile
• Neck Joint Through-Neck
• Scale Length 34"
• Truss Rod Adjustable
• Truss Rod Cover 1-ply black with "Epiphone" silkscreened in GOLD
• Frets 20 Medium Jumbo
• Fingerboard Radius 12"
• Fingerboard Inlay pearloid "dot" inlays
• Binding None
• Nut Imitation Bone; White
• Nut Width 1-1/2"
• Pickguard 3-Layer (White/Black/White); "Thunderbird" logo in black
• Hardware Nickel
• Machine Heads Open-gear Bass Tuners with historic "Clover" buttons; 17:1 ratio
• Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
• Controls Neck Volume
• Bridge Volume
• Master Tone
• Pickup Selector 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal; Toggle Cap, White
• Knobs Gold Top Hats with chrome metal inserts
• Bridge 1960s TB-Bass Tune-o-matic; Adjustable
• Tailpiece 1960s "Claw" Tailpiece
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.