TASMAN TA100-CE 6 String Acoustic/Electric Guitar with Cutaway, Solid Spruce Top in Natural with Case 503940
TASMAN TA100-CE 503940
Or 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 with Learn more.
Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. Classic Dreadnought shape, made for maximum versatility and projection.
• Solid Cedar top produces sweet and mellow warmer tones with plenty of mid-range definition.
• Sapele Back and Sides gives you a balanced and consistent sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• Added Cut-Away for easy access to upper frets, including Fishman Isys+ Pre-amp and Pick-Up system for accurate amplification of your TA100-CE.
• SHAPE: Dreadnought
• CUTAWAY: Yes
• TOP: Solid Cedar
• SIDE: Sapele
• BACK: Sapele
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• PAINT: Gloss, Satin neck
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• BODY WIDTH UPPER BOUT: 29.5cm
• BODY WIDTH LOWER BOUT: 40cm
• BODY WIDTH WAIST: 27.5cm
• BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.9cm
• BODY DEPTH BUTT: 12.1cm
• BODY LENGTH: 50.8cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.