TASMAN TA100M-EL 6 String Left Hand Mini Jumbo Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Solid Spruce Soundboard in Natural with Case 503975
TASMAN TA100M-EL 503975
Or 4 interest-free payments of $262.25 with Learn more.
Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The Tasman TA100M-EL Left Handed Acoustic Electric is a genuine workhorse within the Tasman range, built for performance and dependability. Featuring a Mini Jumbo Body Shape, Ovangkol back and sides and a Solid Spruce Soundboard for a rich warm sound and clear treble tones.
• Solid Spruce top delivers a dynamic and complex tone with a well-defined high frequency response.
• The Ovangkol back and sides adds a strong mid-range tone and has similar sound qualities to Rosewood, producing strong overtones with plenty of projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• Includes a Fishman Presys Pre-amp and Pick-Up system for accurate amplification
• SHAPE: Mini Jumbo, GS - Left Handed
• CUTAWAY: NO
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Ovangkol
• BACK: Ovangkol
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• PAINT: Gloss, Satin neck
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium Hard Case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 610mm
• NUT WIDTH: 42mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtec TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• BODY WIDTH Upper Bout : 25.4cm
• BODY WIDTH Lower Bout : 36.5cm
• BODY WIDTH Waist : 22cm
• BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.2cm
• BODY DEPTH BUTT: 10.3cm
• BODY LENGTH: 44.8cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.