TASMAN TA200GS-CE Grand Symphony Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Cutaway, Solid Spruce Soundboard in Natural with Case
TASMAN TA200GS-CE 503970
Or 4 interest-free payments of $274.75 with Learn more.
Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The Tasman TA200GS-CE Acoustic Electric is characterised by Rosewood back and sides, developed for louder volume and bass response. Its Grand Symphony Cutaway Body Shape with Solid Spruce Soundboard, deliver a big sound to cut through the mix.
• Solid Spruce top delivers a complex tone with a well-defined high frequencies.
• The Rosewood back and sides producing strong overtones with plenty of projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• SHAPE: Grand Symphony
• CUTAWAY: Yes
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Rosewood
• BACK: Rosewood
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• PAINT: Gloss, Satin neck
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• BODY WIDTH UPPER BOUT: 29.0cm
• BODY WIDTH LOWER BOUT: 40.6cm
• BODY WIDTH WAIST: 24.1cm
• BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.0cm
• BODY LENGTH: 50.6cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.