The UP115M is a stunning upright piano equipped with many features that are not often seen in pianos of this size including a fallboard lock, 5 back posts, and double layer hammer felts. The UP115M has an all timber action ensuring warmth of sound and speed. This piano produces a brilliant sound and looks incredible.
• BACK: 5 back posts of the finest spruce.
• FRAME: Sand Cast and fully machined with high gloss finish - full perimeter.
• PINBLOCK: 17 ply hard maple - designed for rigidity and superior holding power.
• TUNING PINS: Finest quality chromium plated thread cut.
• ACTION: Full size / Direct Blow. Action Material: Selected domestic maple coupled with superior space aged parts.
• KEYS: Exclusive tri-laminated solid spruce. CNC Processed for accuracy.
• KEY BED: Traditional frame construction of the finest pine.
• HAMMERS: 100% virgin wool 18lb outer felt and 12lb inner felt, T-wired and waterproof.
• STRINGS: Roslau treble wire (German), Bass Strings hand wound in European tradition.
• SOUND BOARD: Vertical grain select mountain grown spruce that is surface veneered to prevent cracking.
• BRIDGES: Cross-laminated hard maple with cantilevered bass bridge.
• WARRANTY: Beale Piano 10 YEAR warranty includes parts and labour.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.