Entering into the larger category of Beale's Piano sizes, the UP121S has a larger soundboard allowing for greater vibration, enhanced tonal qualities and better durability. Its rich tone and classic design make it perfect for music school and studio applications. Supplied with a matching bench.
• CASE: Finest quality domestic panel stock.
• BACK: 5 full back posts of the fBinest spruce.
• FRAME: Sand Cast and fully machined with high gloss finish - full perimeter.
• PINBLOCK: 17 ply hard maple - designed for rigidity and superior holding power.
• TUNING PINS: Finest quality chromium plated thread cut.
• ACTION: Full size / Direct Blow.
• ACTION MATERIAL: Selected domestic maple coupled with superior space aged parts.
• RAIL: Premium Aluminium Alloy.
• FALLBOARD: Soft Close fallboard.
• KEYS: Exclusive solid spruce. CNC Processed for accuracy.
• KEYBED: All woods hand selected and graded. Traditional frame construction of the finest pine.
• HAMMERS: 100% virgin wool 18lb outer felt and 12lb inner felt, T-wired and waterproof.
• STRINGS: Roslau treble wire (German), Bass Strings Solid Copper custom hand wound in European tradition.
• SOUND BOARD: Vertical grain select mountain grown spruce that is surface veneered to prevent cracking.
• BRIDGES: Custom cross-ply laminated hard maple with cantilevered bass bridge.
• OPTION: Silence system.
• WARRANTY: Beale standard 10 YEAR warranty includes parts and labour.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.