IBANEZ M510E A-Style Mandolin in Brown Sunburst without Case
Or 4 interest-free payments of $82.75 with Learn more.
–body shape A-Style bod
Ibanez mandolins are built with quality components and offer pro features & construction, without the high-end price tag. The Ibanez M510E mandolin is an acoustic-electric instrument with a single coil magnetic pickup with Volume & Tone controls, a spruce top, a mahogany body and chrome tuners. The mahogany body provides rich warm lows and sweet sustain. It was great to hear that after a nearly twenty year hiatus, Ibanez mandolins have returned to the line-up. These are affordable instruments that are very comfortable and easy to play.
– A-style mandolin
– Select spruce top
– Mahogany back & sides
– Chrome hardware
– Single coil magnetic pickup with volume and tone passive controls
– Pearl Dot Inlay
– Body Shape: A-Style
– Neck: Mahogany Neck
– Scale/Length: 350 mm
– Width at Nut: 30 mm
– Width at Joint: 40 mm
– Thickness 1st Fret: 22 mm
– Thickness 7th Fret: 24.5 mm
– Radius: Flat
– Back and Sides: Mahogany Back and Sides
– Top: Spruce Top
– Tuners: Chrome Hardware
– Pickup: Single Coil Magnetic Pickup
– Electronics: Volume and Tone Passive Controls
– Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
– Strings: Standard Mandolin Strings
– Finish: High Gloss Finish
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.