TASMAN TA100 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, Solid Spruce Top in Natural with Case
TASMAN TA100 503900
Or 4 interest-free payments of $199.75 with Learn more.
Sold Out - Backorder Available
Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. Classic Dreadnought shape, made for maximum versatility and projection.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top provides a defined and dynamic tone.
• Sapele Back and Sides gives you a balanced and consistent sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• SHAPE: Dreadnought
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Sapele
• BACK: Sapele
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: None
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• Body Width Upper Bout : 29.5cm
• Body Width Lower Bout : 40cm
• Body Width Waist: 27.5cm
• Body Depth - Neck Joint: 9.9cm
• Body Length: 50.8cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.