TASMAN TA200O-E OM 6 String Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Solid Spruce Soundboard in Natural with Case 503920
TASMAN TA200O-E 503920
Or 4 interest-free payments of $274.75 with Learn more.
Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The Tasman TA200O-E Acoustic Electric is characterised by Rosewood back and sides, developed for louder volume and bass response. Its OM Body Shape with Solid Spruce Soundboard, deliver a loud resonance to empower your sound.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top provides a defined and dynamic tone.
• Rosewood back and side gives you a balanced sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• SHAPE: OM Concert Body
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Rosewood
• BACK: Rosewood
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Sonitone GT2
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• Body Width Upper Bout : 29.5cm
• Body Width Lower Bout : 38.6cm
• Body Width Waist: 24.7cm
• Body Depth - Neck Joint: 9.7cm
• Body Length: 47.6cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.