TASMAN TA300O-E OM 6 String Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Solid Spruce Soundboard in Sunburst with Case 503955
TASMAN TA300O-E 503955
Or 4 interest-free payments of $374.75 with Learn more.
Sold Out - Backorder Available
Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The Tasman TA300O-E Acoustic Electric features solid Mahogany back and layered Mahogany sides, with Solid Spruce Soundboard and OM Body Shape, delivering strong projection and excellent treble response. Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge Plate enable increased articulation and a superior feel. The Flagship Series of the Tasman Range.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top provides a defined and dynamic tone.
• Mahogany back and side gives you a balanced sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• SHAPE: OM Concert Body
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Mahogany
• BACK: Solid Mahogany
• FINGERBOARD: Ebony
• BRIDGE: Ebony
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys Plus
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• Body Width Upper Bout : 29.5cm
• Body Width Lower Bout : 38.6cm
• Body Width Waist: 24.7cm
• Body Depth - Neck Joint: 9.7cm
• Body Length: 47.6cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Evolution Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.